Fire and Smoke Damage
A fire in your home is one of the scariest things you can experience. As you wait for the cleanup crew, you're left wondering how much damage your house has suffered, can things be repaired or will they need to be replaced altogether. Many people worry they will be taken advantage of. With A & A Refinishing, you can rest assured you're in good hands. We are licensed, insured, and bonded for all types of insurance damage restoration.
A & A Refinishing Fire and Smoke Cleanup
What to Expect from the Pros
When the A & A professionals arrive, they will:
- Assess the damge in detail. This includes the full extent of fire and smoke damage but also any water damage caused by fire fighting efforts.
- Once the damage has been assessed, they will remove smoke odor from furniture and deep-clean your upholstery.
- We will assess all damaged property and determine what can be restored and which property will need to be disposed.
- They will locate and eliminate electrical dangers like soaked appliances.
- They will locate slip hazards from water.
- Our team will protect your interior from further damage by securing doors, windows, and roofing that may have been compromised during the fire.
- Aside from fire and smoke, soot is another nasty visitor from fire. We’ll remove it with our special equipment to prevent further damage like discoloration of fabrics and carpeting.
- We’ll clean and sanitize the area.
- Our team uses professional cleaning supplies engineered specifically for fire, smoke, and soot cleanup. Even though our cleaning supplies are powerful, they also safe on delicate materials like upholstery.
A Tip from the Pros
It may be tempting to clean the mess yourself but doing so can actually cause more damage. Household cleaners just won't cut it. A & A Refinishing is equipped with professional grade cleaners and equipment to give your interiors the cleanup they deserve.
Why Choose A & A Refinishing for Fire and Smoke Damage
A & A Refinishing is the best choice for fire and smoke restoration and cleanup. We are licensed and insured in the state of Maryland which means you'll not only get a clean house, you'll be in the hands of highly skilled, trained professionals. Here's why A & A Refinishing is the clear choice for fire and smoke cleanup:
- We give free estimates! Other companies could charge you hundreds of dollars just for coming to your home or business.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- A & A is licensed with the state of Maryland.
- A & A is a member of the Better Business Bureau and we have an A+ rating.
Post Cleanup Assessment
Once the look and smell of the fire is cleared away, our team will assess your interior for lingering damage. We can tackle small or large repair jobs. Repair of drywall, paint, or installation of new carpet are simple procedures. Unfortunately, sometimes rooms can't be salavaged because the damage was too severe. In these instances, a complete remodel or reconstruction of a room is in order. Luckily, A & A Refinishing will provide you with a beautiful alternative to the room you lost. Don't trust any guy with a truck, trust the pros at A & A Refinishing! We are licensed, insured, and bonded for all types of damage repair! Contact us today for your free fire and smoke cleanup estimate!