Water Damage Restoration
Water damage reaks havoc on interiors. It causes immediate damage by destroying property like furniture, floors, and carpets, but can also have effects later on. If not cleaned correctly, water can cause mold and mildew! Whether you have a leaky roof, a cracked foundation, a flooded basement, or a backed up drain, call the experts at A & A refinishing for water damage.
Water Mitigation to Prevent Damaged Interiors
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood or a permeating leak. Water mitigation is needed after plumbing failures or when storms cause water to rush into your home. Soaked rugs, damaged walls, warped flooring and ruined furniture are only the beginning if mitigation is not engaged quickly. Never try to clean up water with your home vacuum as you may electrocute yourself. Let the A & A Refinishing team do the work for you!
What to Expect From A & A Refinishing
As a licensed, insured, and bonded company in the state of Maryland, you can rest assured you'll get top notch service from professionals. Here's what you can expect from the A & A team:
- When you call A & A Refinishing, a team representative will ask you some questions to give the team a good picture of the situation before they arrive.
- When A & A professionals arrive, they will make a detailed assessment of the damage and remove the water.
- Once the water has been removed, the professionals will deodorize damaged areas to prevent lingering smells and lingering problems like mold and mildew
- Remove property that is beyond salvaging.
- In the unfortunate event of permanent damage to your home, we'll offer you reconstruction and remodel options.
The A & A Difference
When you choose A & A Refinishing for your water damage cleanup, you get more than a restored home: you get the peace of mind knowing highly trained professionals are taking care of your situation. Here's what defines our team:
- A & A Refinishing is licensed with the state of Maryland. This means we had to pass extensive tests in order to do what we do. Unfortuately, there are scammers out there who slap a sticker on a van and claim they clean water damage. These people are neither insured nor licensed, which means when they mess up the cleaning job, you have no protection. A & A Refinishing is not only licensed but we are insured incase there is an unforeseen problem.
- We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ rating.
- We accept all major credit cards to make it convenient for you, the customer!
- We give free estimates! Other companies could charge you hundreds of dollars just for coming to your home or business! We’ll come directly to your property and help you decide which water mitigation options are best for your property.